The 7th form

 

Many, much, a lot of

  1. I have got ______________ friends.
  2. I see ___________ cars in the street.
  3. Have you got _________ books?
  4. We don’t have __________ books at home.
  5. In the park you can see _________ trees.
  6. We don’t have _________ apple trees in the garden.
  7. Do not drink _________ coffee in the evening.
  8. There is __________ snow in winter in Russia.
  9. We don’t get __________ snow in winter.
  10. Children must drink __________ milk.
  11. They have ____________ horses in the farm.
  12. Do you see ________ cars in the street?
  13. Have you got __________ sweets in the pocket?
  14. You must drink __________ juice.
  15. We must not eat __________ sweets.
  16. There is __________ bread on the plate.
  17. I don’t have __________ water in the glass.
  18. You can see __________ sheep in the field.
  19. Do you read ___________ books?
  20. In my room I have not __________ pictures.
  21. In my classroom we have _______ pictures.
  22. My friend has got ____________ pencils.
  23. Can you see ________ animals in the zoo?
  24. There isn’t _________sugar in the tea.
  25. You can see ____________ flowers in the field.
  26. They don’t eat __________ fruit in winter.
  27. Is there ____________ money in your pocket?
  28. I have got ___________ pens in my pencil box.
  29. Frank got ____________ toys for his birthday.
  30. Do you see ____________ people in the street?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

8 кл. Модальные глаголы

The 6th form